Mindful Chef seeks to advance the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
End poverty in all its forms everywhere
End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
Reduce inequality within and among countries
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Other jobs you might be
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s fastest growing and most loved recipe box company.
Job RoleProduct Manager
Salary BandCompetitive depending on experience (up to £65K)
IndustryFood & Beverage
Permanent employee, Full-time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An exciting opportunity to join the UK’s fastest growing and most loved recipe box company. Since starting in 2015 Mindful Chef has gone on to deliver over 5 million meals across the UK. The business has shot to the top of Trustpilot’s rankings making it officially the UK’s #1 rated recipe box and has the backing of big investors including Nestle. This is a rare opportunity to join this close-knit team with big ambitions.
A proud B Corp we focus on using business as a force for good, balancing people and planet with profit. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team. You will be happy working in a fast paced environment, have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills.
If you would like to join one of the UK’s fastest growing startups and make a positive impact on people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to ship impactful features and enable growth
- Help set the strategy and roadmap for a best in class platform capabilities that will power Mindful Chef’s mission of making healthy eating easy and our immediate business goals
- Build cross functional relationships across our business with marketing, customer service, commercial, and engineering teams in order to facilitate solving complex business problems
- Deliver a great user experience for our end users
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of product discovery and product delivery.
- At least 2 years working on digital products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Experience in owning and evolving high volume, business-critical information e.g. delivery updates, transactional data, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, commercial, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to layout your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Competitive salary depending on experience (up to 65K)
- 50% discount on Mindful Chef boxes delivered to your home + 20% discount for friends and family
- 25 days’ holidays + 8 bank holidays per year
- Professional development £500 budget available for all employees
- Flexible working from home policy
- After 12 months’ service, every team member becomes a shareholder in the business
- Mindful Chef currently provides all employees with a Macbook, a repeater screen, a standing desk and an office chair. We are investing £500k in a new office opening April 2021 with lots of meeting rooms, collaboration spaces, 8 cooking stations, more toilets, showers and a gym.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Mindful Chef started in the summer of 2015 with one mission – to make healthy eating easy. We realised that the easiest way to help people make healthier choices was to deliver them all the ingredients they need to cook a delicious, healthy meal together with a recipe card and we’re delighted that you’re thinking of joining our team.
We’re a young company and a growing team, so there is a fantastic opportunity to learn, enjoy yourself and progress your career here. Every one of the team is a vital part to the success of Mindful Chef and we’d love for you to join.