Minor Figures seeks to advance the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
Reduce inequality within and among countries
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Other jobs you might be
QA Engineer Mindful Chef
Buying & Online Merchandiser (Frozen) Mindful Chef
Product Manager Mindful Chef
Data Engineer / Analyst Mindful Chef
Lead Frontend Engineer Mindful Chef
Frontend Engineer Mindful Chef
Office Manager Mindful Chef
Digital Growth Manager Mindful Chef
Operations Executive Rubies in the Rubble
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to work alongside the ecomm, brand & marketing team to manage our emails, CRM strategy, digital advertising, SEO & PPC globally.
Job RoleDigital Marketing Manager
Salary BandDependent on experience
IndustryFood & Beverage
We founded Minor Figures in 2014. Minor Figures has matured to a point where it has killer products, a strong identity, a passionate and talented team, an innovative NPD pipe, a small but significant market share, global distribution which is robust, multi-channel selling. We now have the opportunity to scale-up and become a company touching millions, perhaps billions of lives. We’re continuing to learn, grow, and extend our product range, with a focus on innovation and sustainability.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to work alongside the ecomm, brand & marketing team to manage our emails, CRM strategy, digital advertising, SEO & PPC globally. You will be energised by being in the thick of a creatively-led and fast-paced organisation and will thrive off bringing your expertise to take us to the next level of growth, without smoothing off all the rough edges that make us who we are.
Contract type: Full time
Years of experience: 5–8
Salary: Dependent on experience
Roles and responsibilities
- Assessing current CRM platform and segmentation and devising CRM strategy and growth targets by market to align with commercial growth targets.
- Work with Brand Team on marketing email calendars by region and setting performance KPIs. Building and executing eDM mail-outs and reporting against performance.
- Working with Ecomm and Brand team on transactional emails across our global webshops and Amazon to optimise the consumer journey to drive repeat customers, referrals and upsell.
- Working with the Brand and Ecomm Teams on the monthly paid social messaging calendar. Briefing in the ad formats and copy with the Creative Team.
- Ownership of paid social budget and global ad manager to implement campaigns by region, monitoring and optimising ad performance.
- Responsible for monthly performance analysis reporting and achieving set ROAS and ROI.
- Recommendation and management of any other digital advertising (e.g. display, partnerships etc).
- Working closely with Social Media Manager on boosting and supporting organic social and ways to build followings across platforms, e.g. competitions.
- Working with Ecom on management of Amazon Advertising (Seller & Vendor)
- Working with Ecomm & Brand Team on increasing and optimising site traffic through SEO and PPC
- Support Ecomm & Brand Team to manage content edits and updates, including copy changes, new product uploads, blog uploads etc.
- Support in building simple landing pages relating to marketing competitions and campaigns.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of digital media and social platforms.
- Good balance of commercial (sales) and creative (brand) marketing.
- Experience with 3rd party applications such as ReCharge subscriptions and Referral Candy.
- Excited by keeping up to date with the latest trends and innovations in digital marketing.
- Efficient but don’t take things too seriously.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment (where curveballs are the norm).
- Excellent communication skills across a global team that is multi-disciplinary.
- Good sense of humour.
- Makes a killer cuppa coffee (or willing to learn).
Ready to Apply?Apply Now
Other jobs openings at
Currently there's no other job openings