Mindful Chef seeks to advance the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
End poverty in all its forms everywhere
End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
Reduce inequality within and among countries
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
Other jobs you might be
We are looking for a talented growth marketer to join our dynamic team to own Paid Social advertising.
Job RoleDigital Growth Manager
Salary BandCompetitive dependent on experience (up to £45K)
IndustryFood and Beverage
Permanent employee, Full-time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a talented growth marketer to join our dynamic team to own Paid Social advertising. You will be obsessed with improving our creative for direct response and exploring new options for targeting. You will be confident managing significant budgets with our agency to maintain efficiency whilst scaling ad spend. You will be happy working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, intuitively understand our customers and be comfortable with data.
This role is an incredible opportunity to help deliver our ambitious growth plans and make healthy eating easy for hundreds of thousands of new households.
- An experienced Paid Social marketer with a track record of scaling ad spend whilst maintaining CPAs
- Obsessed with testing and learning both creative and targeting to improve performance
- Empathetic with an intuitive understanding of how customers make purchase decisions
- Experienced in using the Facebook dashboard and other tools to measure performance
- Able to manage our Paid Social agency
- Numerate and capable of supporting ideas and making decisions with data
- A team player that loves to work with others and work collaboratively
- Own Facebook & Instagram advertising, managing significant budgets and agency relationship
- Increase direct response through continuous ideation, testing and learning of ad copy and creative\
- Enable efficient scaling through audience and targeting optimisation
- Collaborate with creative team to share learnings, best practices and execute new ad ideas
- Test native advertising and influencer dark posting strategies to improve CPAs
- Gain first access to Beta programmes by working closely with Facebook account representatives
- Explore new opportunities with software partners to improve efficiency (including AI-driven technologies)
Our amazing benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on experience (up to 45K)
- 50% discount on Mindful Chef boxes delivered to your home + 20% discount for friends and family
- 25 days’ holidays + 8 bank holidays per year
- Professional development £500 budget available for all employees
- Flexible working from home policy
- After 12 months’ service, every team member becomes a shareholder in the business
- Mindful Chef currently provides all employees with a Macbook, a repeater screen, a standing desk and an office chair. We are investing £500k in a new office opening April 2021 with lots of meeting rooms, collaboration spaces, 8 cooking stations, more toilets, showers and a gym.
Mindful Chef started in the summer of 2015 with one mission – to make healthy eating easy. We realised that the easiest way to help people make healthier choices was to deliver them all the ingredients they need to cook a delicious, healthy meal together with a recipe card and we’re delighted that you’re thinking of joining our team.
We’re a young company and a growing team, so there is a fantastic opportunity to learn, enjoy yourself and progress your career here. Every one of the team is a vital part to the success of Mindful Chef and we’d love for you to join.