ClimatePartner seeks to advance the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
End poverty in all its forms everywhere
End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
Reduce inequality within and among countries
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
Other jobs you might be
Currently, theres nothing similar to this job.
Take a look at some of the recent job openings:
Job RoleBusiness Development
IndustryFood & Beverage
Job LevelEntry Level
Permanent employee, Full-time · London
We are on the way to become the leading solutions provider in corporate climate action in Europe. We help companies calculate and reduce carbon emissions, as well as offset unavoidable emissions, enabling them to become climate neutral. Join us in helping companies tackle climate change, the most urgent and defining issue of our time. You’ll be actively shaping a new market and helping us grow our new office in London.
- You will be responsible for the development of our sales pipeline and will support in setting strategy for the UK market
- You will collaborate with the management and team in our headquarters in Munich to generate leads in your market
- You acquire corporate clients from various sectors such as FMCG, grocery retail and fashion
- You are responsible for an end-to-end sales process from the initial contact to signed proposals
- You convince companies of the advantages of ClimatePartner’s solutions and the opportunities offered by a climate neutral product range
- You will support selected key accounts in the expansion of their climate action activities
- You are incredibly passionate about climate change and are driven by a strong conviction for climate action
- You have at least 2 years professional experience in consultative B2B sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset, sense of responsibility and willingness to take initiative
- You build relationships easily and believe in educating clients as a tool to build trust You can communicate with senior stakeholders and budget holders at a management and board-level
- Good analytical skills, knowledge of relevant sales software (CRM), MS Office and different selling techniques
- Your English language skills (written and verbal) are at a native level
Desired, but non-essential
- You have experience in sustainability-related field, e.g. carbon accounting, sustainability consulting, life cycle analysis, corporate responsibility, climate change, biodiversity or renewable energy trading/brokering
- You have a sustainability-related university degree or similar educational qualification
We value transparency and open communication and maintain a casual and easy-going work environment. We don’t believe in hierarchy but rather in empowerment and individual responsibility to take leadership where it should. ClimatePartner is a fast growing company in the sustainability space – making it a fantastic career step.
ClimatePartner is a solutions provider in corporate climate action: We combine individual consulting with cloud-based software that is unique on the market. We help our customers calculate and reduce carbon emissions and offset unavoidable emissions. This renders products and companies climate neutral, which is confirmed by our label.
We offer carbon offset projects in different regions and with different technologies and standards. The additional social benefits of the projects are particularly important to us. Our efforts are geared towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the United Nations.
ClimatePartner was founded in Munich in 2006. Today, our more than 100 employees are spread across offices in Munich, Berlin, Essen, Cologne, Vienna, Zürich, London and Yerevan. We work with about 2,500 companies in 35 countries.
Ready to Apply?Apply Now
Other jobs openings at
Currently there's no other job openings