Clim8 Invest seeks to advance the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
Committed to providing an optimum level of service - efficiency and quality. Sitting within our Customer Success division, you will report to the Operations and Customer Success Manager.
Job RoleCustomer Success Specialist
Salary BandCompetitive based on experience + equity package
Full-time position (Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm)
Clim8’s mission is to have a positive impact on climate change by moving billions of pounds of investments into clean energy and truly green, sustainable companies.
We have raised over £5 million in funding to build and launch our app, and our investors include a venture capital fund backed by the British Business Bank.
About The Role
Committed to providing an optimum level of service – efficiency and quality. Sitting within our Customer Success division, you will report to the Operations and Customer Success Manager.
You will be accountable for ensuring streamlined management of customer accounts; managing relationships and compliance monitoring; AML and KYC.
You will contribute towards growing, achieving and maintaining great scores across all feedback/review platforms. And channelling the customer voice internally to help to continuously improve our product and service.
- Account management – keeping customers updated on their account activity via email, live chat and telephone.
- Administrative – ensuring customer records are up to date and manually capturing data on an ad-hoc basis; data entry.
- Compliance – process and review customer documents; AML and KYC.
- Customer service – explain product and service offering to new prospective customers.
- Operations – streamlining processes to improve efficiency.
- Relationship management – building transparent rapport; customer retention.
- Stakeholder management – creating and maintaining strong relationships internally and with our custodian.
- Championing customer feedback internally to the business and escalating issues to relevant departments.
- Consistently improving own knowledge and understanding of product and service; become a product expert.
- 2+ years demonstrable relevant work experience
- Experience working within a regulated environment – preferred
- Degree educated – highly desirable
- Takes ownership and proactive – likes to get things done
- Problem-solving – lateral and logical thinker
- Team player – ability to add value to a team
- Confident to work individually when needed
- People’s person – ability to build rapport effortlessly
- Clear and confident communicator; written and verbal English
- Customer-centric – ability to create urgency within for the customer
- Meticulous attention to detail – analytical and quality driven
- Multitasking – ability to perform and deliver multiple tasks on time
- Competitive salary based on experience, plus equity package
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Company pension plan
- Flexible working
- Work from home office equipment budget
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Building a better future!
Please send your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
With investing, your capital is at risk.