BLANC seeks to advance the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
This is a vital and exciting role, where the ideal candidate should be able to multitask and drive projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Job LevelJunior Manager
Not many people know, but conventional dry cleaning is extremely toxic. Despite its name, conventional dry cleaning is neither dry nor clean, as this process includes soaking the garments in solvent-based cleaners.
Support our mission of being London’s leading and most admired venture firm by supporting our founders to embed ambitious growth marketing strategies and practices with a measurably positive impact.
At BLANC, we want to change that. We are transforming the business of garment care and the wider fashion industry – introducing an eco-friendly and sustainable alternative to conventional toxic dry cleaning, which delivers a better quality clean and is kinder to your skin, your clothes and our planet.
BLANC is a tech-enabled aftercare specialist offering eco cleaning, tailoring and laundry services. We have an online Home pick up & delivery service, as well as stores in central London and a large Atelier in West London (where all the fun stuff happens).
Since launching in 2013 we have cleaned close to a million garments and served 20,000 customers across London. As the UK’s fastest-growing natural garment care specialist, we are working with some of the most exciting fashion brands in the world. We are an innovative company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a great passion for everything we do.
Read more about our adventures in Vogue, The Telegraph or The Guardian.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a super organised and customer-focused Operational Marketing Coordinator to support the implementation and execution of the overall marketing strategy.
The Operational Marketing Coordinator will be reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be able to work independently (we are very stretched and you will be expected to show a lot of initiative), passionate about communications and be tenacious and dedicated in your attitude to solving problems – we are very busy and there are many!
- You will own & develop our range of print materials in accordance with the yearly Marketing Plan to support BLANC services, promotional campaigns and our new online app.
Campaigns & promotions
- You will organise offline campaigns and promotions by researching partner brands, coordinate the windows setup, create promo codes and flyers, helping manage influencer activations, etc.
- You will help improve our customer experience online and offline with benchmarks, feedback surveys and pain points analysis.
Products & Visual Merchandising
You will be responsible for circulating Visual Merchandising guidelines to the store teams and prepare product reorders.
- You will help with the development of internal print communications, and training sessions and share content to maintain all employees committed and updated on our activities.
- Excellent written English communication skills
- Team spirit and ‘can do’ attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail with an eye for great design and proofreading skills are essential
- Project Management skills – ability to plan, prioritise and to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team – able to ‘pick up and run’ with projects when necessary
- Passionate about sustainability
- Degree-level educated
- Excellent command of English to native speaker level
- Right to work in the UK
What’s in it for you
- Be part of a company which places environmental and social values at the heart of everything
- Become one of the early stage employees in the industry’s fastest growing natural dry-cleaning company
- Have the ability to really impact and shape the Marketing department
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Recreation / Staff Area with free organic fruit, coffee, tea, milk (and usually lots of birthday cakes!)
- Fun working environment with regular social events
- Annual summer and Christmas parties