Bike.Rent seeks to advance the following United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Other jobs you might be
The Sales Representative role is a new business focused sales position responsible for developing, managing and closing business within bike stores in the EMEA and Australia/New Zealand, operating remotely from your home.
Job RoleSales Representative (Remote UK)
*Please only apply for this job if you are based in the United Kingdom*
About the role:
The Sales Representative role is a new business focused sales position responsible for developing, managing and closing business within bike stores in the EMEA and Australia/New Zealand, operating remotely from your home. The Sales Representative is responsible for driving the sales cycle from initial prospect to close selling the BRM application, through a combination of inbound lead handling and outbound prospecting.
- Demo and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through phone, email as required.
- Solve customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes.
- Collaborate within team members and other departments
- Generate reports on new sale, target achievements, issues to the management.
- Get feedback and improve constantly.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with CRMs practices
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- A keen willingness to learn
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have a strong passion for cycling and any experience of bike/ski/equipment rental businesses
- Any previous experience of SAAS or software sales
- Good communication skills and fluency in another foreign language
- Able to work within a team
- Are results driven, self starting and want to gain experience in the startup world