If you’re a hardworking, smart, tech-savvy person with a passion for solving people’s problems, we need your expertise! Your responsibilities will involve Supporting our Sales Reps selling our products to new customers as well farming our existing customers to make sure churn is minimal and customer happiness is maximum.
- Work with the product and marketing teams to familiarise yourself with the product landscape and become a technical product expert
- Engage new leads along with the sales reps to provide support for more in-depth customer requirements.
- Provide technical support to our existing customers.
- Work with customers to train their teams on the product and identify (and solve) problem areas in their processes.
- Partners with other departments to provide insight in to opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and reduce churn.
- Proactively identify and engage with existing customers to help ensure they are getting the most from the product and increase their likelihood to renew.
- Proven track record in a technical role, preferably with SaaS platforms
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – oral and verbal
- Ability to creatively and clearly explain complex ideas in an easy-to-understand manner
- A keen willingness to learn
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have a strong passion for cycling and any experience of bike/ski/equipment rental businesses
- Any previous experience of SAAS or software sales
- Good communication skills and fluency in another foreign language
- Able to work within a team
- Are results driven, self starting and want to gain experience in the startup world