CoGo – B2B Sales Manager
CoGo is looking for an experienced and hands-on B2B sales specialist to own the growth of CoGo’s SME and corporate client proposition in the UK.
CoGo is an app that helps consumers align the money they spend with their environmental and social values, giving consumers a voice by allowing them to vote with their wallet, and helping businesses that are taking positive environmental and ethical actions to maximise the ROI of these initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on B2B sales specialist to own the growth of CoGo’s SME and corporate client proposition in the UK.
You’ll be someone who can quickly build a pipeline of great sales opportunities, convert to new value-aligned clients, and deliver against our growth plans. As part of a small team you’ll have a large impact on the sales strategy, play a big part in supporting the future growth of CoGo and join a company on a high growth trajectory at an early stage of scale up.
The day to day responsibilities include:
- Build a sales plan to deliver against growth targets for CoGo’s UK SME and corporate propositions to create a platform of value-aligned businesses to promote to value-aligned consumers
- Self-generate, qualify and nurture prospects from first conversation to client acquisition
- Working collaboratively with the MD and UK Market team to plan and deliver sales strategy and reporting
Preferred skills & experience
- Experience selling a new product in a high growth market is desirable, but above all we would expect you to have a suitable range of experience and successes in a target orientated B2B sales environment to draw from.
- Excited to work in a company making a positive change in the world, and passionately engaged in the CoGo mission
- Motivated by the idea of selling and pitching CoGo to like minded brands, and passionate about building a value-aligned client base
- Able to talk knowledgeably and enthusiastically about climate, carbon reduction and ethical values
- Loves learning and seeks to suggest and carry out improvements to the technologies and processes used as we grow
- Able to work collaboratively with a talented team
- Good understanding of UK retail landscape and key developments in sustainability and core sectors
- Our Market team uses the following technologies Hubspot Slack Google Workspace Direct experience with some or all of the above is a plus, but above all we’d expect you to be adaptable to working with new technologies and ideas, while having a solid base of experience to draw on.
- 25 days leave plus public holidays
- Unlimited sick leave to look after both your physical and mental health
- An extra day off for your birthday
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity or cause
- Extra holiday when you avoid flying
Application close date
6th April 2021