Clim8 – Customer Success Specialist
Full-time position (Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm)
Clim8’s mission is to have a positive impact on climate change by moving billions of pounds of investments into clean energy and truly green, sustainable companies.
We have raised over £5 million in funding to build and launch our app, and our investors include a venture capital fund backed by the British Business Bank.
About The Role
Committed to providing an optimum level of service - efficiency and quality. Sitting within our Customer Success division, you will report to the Operations and Customer Success Manager.
You will be accountable for ensuring streamlined management of customer accounts; managing relationships and compliance monitoring; AML and KYC.
You will contribute towards growing, achieving and maintaining great scores across all feedback/review platforms. And channelling the customer voice internally to help to continuously improve our product and service.
- Account management - keeping customers updated on their account activity via email, live chat and telephone.
- Administrative - ensuring customer records are up to date and manually capturing data on an ad-hoc basis; data entry.
- Compliance - process and review customer documents; AML and KYC.
- Customer service - explain product and service offering to new prospective customers.
- Operations - streamlining processes to improve efficiency.
- Relationship management - building transparent rapport; customer retention.
- Stakeholder management - creating and maintaining strong relationships internally and with our custodian.
- Championing customer feedback internally to the business and escalating issues to relevant departments.
- Consistently improving own knowledge and understanding of product and service; become a product expert.
- 2+ years demonstrable relevant work experience
- Experience working within a regulated environment - preferred
- Degree educated - highly desirable
- Takes ownership and proactive - likes to get things done
- Problem-solving - lateral and logical thinker
- Team player - ability to add value to a team
- Confident to work individually when needed
- People’s person - ability to build rapport effortlessly
- Clear and confident communicator; written and verbal English
- Customer-centric - ability to create urgency within for the customer
- Meticulous attention to detail - analytical and quality driven
- Multitasking - ability to perform and deliver multiple tasks on time
- Competitive salary based on experience, plus equity package
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Company pension plan
- Flexible working
- Work from home office equipment budget
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Building a better future!
Please send your CV and cover letter at email@example.com
With investing, your capital is at risk.