Ground Control – Digital & Campaigns Manager
Ground Control is hiring for a new Digital & Campaigns Manager to help market our divisions and services.
Ground Control’s mission to care for our environment aligns every team member to a common purpose. Our mission, combined with our values and inclusive culture of putting people at the centre of everything we do, provides the perfect environment to grow a successful career.
Role & Responsibilities
The role and key responsibilities:As a Digital & Campaigns Manager you will be responsible for marketing divisions and services within the Ground Control brand and driving our brand throughout the industry. We want to be recognised as the UK’s leading landscaping and external solutions provider for the commercial sector. A large part of your success will be measured by the generation and tracking of marketing qualified leads.
- Plan, develop and deliver marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Analyse the results of our marketing programs and recommend changes to approach based on performance.
- Ensure a steady stream of content by owning the marketing channels, including website, social media etc.
- Manage marketing campaigns in the Marketing Automation Platform (MAP), MS Dynamics 365, to create nurture programs, account-based marketing programs and other promotional campaigns.
- Develop and maintain a suite of marketing collateral and identify competent contributors of content within the business.
- Manage our social media channels to improve our social media reputation and recognition.
- Work closely with sales and operations to align our sectoral commercial marketing strategies with client opportunities.
- Keep marketing expenditure within budget, seeking best value in all that we do.
Required knowledge, skills & experience
- Significant experience of developing and owning marketing strategies and delivering cross-channel marketing campaigns in a B2B role.
- Demonstrable experience of content marketing and digital marketing.
- Keen eye for detail, confident in producing content across channels.
- Ability to partner with internal stakeholders and external providers to drive success.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial approach to delivering against KPIs.
- Experience of marketing automation, ideally with in-depth knowledge of Dynamics 365.
- Educated to degree level.
- Training, development, coaching and mentoring opportunities, with clear career path progression.
- Match funding for employee fundraising and 2 personal choice volunteering days.
- We invest 5% of our profits into the Evergreen Fund, an investment fund dedicated to sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- By 2025 we have committed to planting 1,000,000 trees, having a fully electric fleet, and being carbon neutral.
- Free gym access.
- Nursery Vouchers.
- Cycle to work, Travel loans.
- Bupa employee support & Free Flu Jab & subscriptions to an online GP service and Calm, the wellbeing app.
Application closing date
8th May 2021