Who we are
We believe that by raising the IQ of batteries the world can live in a renewable future. We are committed to supporting the move away from fossil fuels by optimising the way people generate, distribute and consume renewable energy. Our focus is always on value for the end user, and we believe a sustainable future is one that brings benefits to all involved.
Moixa is a high growth venture and energy industry innovator which has established itself as the UK’s leading residential smart battery storage company.
Moixa invents, manufactures and distributes smart energy technology including the Moixa Smart Battery range and Moixa GridShare – the battery asset management software platform that enables end customers to maximise the usage of renewable energy and unlock mass adoption of EV technology.
What’s it like to work for Moixa?
We are an open, welcoming, collaborative and diverse team that lives by our values:
- Innovation – We are not afraid to challenge the status quo and we are committed to creating innovative product design and business models.
- Collaboration – We foster a culture of collaboration, within Moixa and the energy industry, that enables us to lead the development of renewable energy management.
- Integrity – Integrity is at the core of our character. We expect our team and partners to always do the right thing and treat everyone with respect, humility and honesty.
- Quality – Professionalism and quality are at the heart of everything we do. We aim to deliver the best experience to customers and partners.
- Passion – A shared passion for our vision is what unites us. We empower our team to confront the challenges that lie between us and a future powered by renewables.
‘It is great to be part of a rapidly scaling business in the clean-tech space.’
‘The energy industry is a very interesting space, it has elements that are outdated, but also companies like Moixa looking to advance the market and expedite the future of energy. At Moixa, we want to develop products like GridShare, to help the world live in a renewable energy powered future and have a positive impact on society. That is a pretty motivating challenge to be working on.’
Employee Growth (12 Months)25%
Female / Male Ratio22% Female